As 2017 comes to a close, looking back I have a lot to be thankful for.
FUTURE DEAD ARTISTS (FDA) is having an open call for emerging, mid-career, and established visual artists and photographers in the Atlanta area to participate in their group art exhibition, Thankful.
As 2017 comes to a close, one word comes to mind, "Thankful". The year held a lot of highs and a few lows and I'm thankful for every moment. So I figured 'Thankful' would be the perfect theme for the first show at Future Gallery. What are you thankful for?
Sounds like a dope show you'd like to be a part of? Then please submit your work by November 18, 2017, to be considered. Read below for more information on how you can apply.
ENTRY DEADLINE: Saturday, November 18, 2017, by 11:59 pm
NOTIFICATIONS SENT: Saturday, November 25, 2017
ARTWORK HANGING: Thursday December 14, 2017 from 5-8 pm
OPENING RECEPTION: Saturday, December 16, 2017 from 7-11pm
ARTWORK BREAKDOWN: Sunday, January 14, 2017 from 2-5pm
1690 Hardee Ave SW Atlanta, GA 30310
All works will be selected by Future Dead Artists.
Sponsored by ARTlanta, and Fort Mac.
- All works must be original and created by the artist within the last year
- Artists/Photographers may submit up to 5 images that reflect a cohesive style
- Artists/Photographers must be at least 18 years of age.
- All works must be framed and hand ready
- All works must be for sale
- All submissions must be made online to email@example.com
- Include "Thankful Submission" in the Subject Box
- Attach up to 5 images directly to the email
- Please include dimensions of piece purposed for the show.
- Preferred size is 16"x20", 18"x24" or 24"x36". But not limited these sizes.
- Include name and contact information
- Include artist bio/statement
- Include social media and/or website information
- Acceptance emails will be sent out Saturday, November 25th.
- All work must arrive professionally framed, wired, and ready to hang
- Artists/photographers are responsible for delivery, hanging, and breakdown of artwork. Art will only be stored for one week after show.
- Artists/Photographers will keep 70% of sales
- Artist must have art available for sale during the duration of the show.
Direct all questions and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or text EuGene Byrd 404.578.6341
We look forward to seeing your submission to Thankful!